One of my favourite events to work on is a wedding and I have been fortunate to be welcomed into so many families to support them on their wedding day.
My role is completely flexible to respond to your needs, but I most commonly spend two days on site working with people who choose a destination, site specific or home wedding. This way, I can support with all infrastructure, from power to toilet hire but will also guide you through the options for the running order on the day.
HOW IT WORKS:
I can be completely flexible to whatever your requirements are in the lead up to and during your big day. The most popular booking tends to be for those people having a slightly more homemade, site-specific wedding.
A typical booking would look like this:
* At least 6 weeks before your wedding, we would do a site visit and prep meeting to discuss everything in detail. (Approx 2 hours required)
* The day before I would be on site for a full day to meet your family and friends, all the suppliers and assist with setting up. (0900 - 1800)
* The Wedding Day. I can arrive as early as required and then will usually stay until the last guest is sorted with a taxi. (0800 - 0100)
All times are subject to your requirements.
OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
If you would like, you may book me and my team to help curate and design your wedding from catering to decor, music programming from the ceremony, drinks reception and party.
My events work allows me to create bespoke events from start to finish and so am more than happy to assist with any element as required.
The nest thing to do is get in touch and we can go from there.
There are a number of ways that you may like me support you over the days before your wedding and then during the live event. I am super flexible and understand the nature of events and their certain unpredictability.
I will always be there, with over 12 years of live event experience, to help problem solve and ensure all elements continue seamlessly and without any unnecessary stress.
Areas I can support you with:
* Your running order. There are so many options for this and I can show you examples of several options and discuss in detail the best options for you.
* Being a point of contact. I am happy to be included in prep emails to suppliers and even have my mobile on your wedding invites to support all your suppliers and guests on the main day.
* Manage and coordinate all parties involved in the wedding. This will ensure everything runs precisely to time and as planned.
* I am happy to assist with anything so please just let me know what this is. Some examples include managing cash payments on the day, making sure the band gets fed, turning generators on/off, set dressing, co ordinating food service, showing the photographs/videographers around and remaining a responsible contact until the early hours to make sure you wake up to married life without too much of a headache!
Please get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com
Please let me know the date and location of your wedding and what you think you would like help with and leave a contact number so I can give you a call to discuss. If you have any question please let me know.
Happy Wedding Planning!